VOLANSYS is an engineering-driven, technologically advanced manufacturing services company, with the leadership and management team having rich experience of 15+ years in both product engineering and manufacturing. We strive to enable our customers for quick and cost-efficient transitions from design stages to mass production (engineering-to-manufacturing transfer). We intend to serve well-established brands and start-ups with brilliant product ideas alike, helping them bring their products to market in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
We focus on some of the areas like reviewing Manufacturing data (BOM, Gerber, assembly, and CAD files), Design for manufacturing(DFM) analysis, Design for assembly(DFA) analysis, Design for testing (DFT) analysis, In-circuit testing(ICT), Functional & in-line testing for yield analysis and Obsolescence analysis with alternative part identification/qualification to build sustenance at all stages of manufacturing with our customers. Our long term partnership with the chip manufacturers strengthens our supply chain management to deliver timely low-cost production.
Electronics Manufacturing Services
VOLANSYS is an end-to-end Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider that delivers wide-ranging design, manufacturing and product sustenance services across industries. Our services range from simple Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) manufacturing to complex box-build ready to ship product packaging to our customers across the globe or to retailers in ready-to-sell packaging.
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) Manufacturing
- Test Fixture Design & Development
- PCBA Testing using Automated Test Fixtures
- Product Enclosure Design & Manufacturing (plastics, metal) – 3D printing, vacuum casting, soft mold
- Product Integration (box build) and Labelling
- End-of-Line Testing on finished Product
- Burn-in Testing at PCBA or Product level
- Wire & Cable Harness Manufacturing, Validation (continuity, pull) and Spooling
- Packaging Services – product box/gift box design, master carton design
- Supply Chain Management & Product Warehousing
- Product Sustenance & Maintenance
Customer Engagement Flow